Sunday, January 3, 2010

Links of the Day

As my schedule permits...I'll try and throw up a dozen or so interesting links every day...well they're interesting to me, and I'm the HMFIC of this blog, so that's all that really matters now, isn't it.

NY Post Column on how a GOP win in 2010 would allow Obama to be a better president
Op-Ed Piece by Denver's Attorney General on the illegality of the "Cornhusker Comprimise"
Column calling for more outrage from Presidnet Obama on attempted terror attack
Obama Pretends To Get Tough on Yemen
Blowing Up Obama's Naive Approach on Terrosim
Do not ignore this warning from al-Qaeda
Replace the NFL's Pro Bowl With Somthing Meaningful
Iran Denies Entry to Sen. John Kerry
TCU & Boise St. Make Most of It
NBA finds Nothing Funny in Arenas Probe
How the "Monster" Took its toll on Urban Meyer

If you haev any links you think I'd like, Please Send Them To Me
Enjoy!

1 comment: